- Rise series
- IPConfig app
The step will be provided on how to add a Rise series thru the CVI5000 webpage.
Note: The factory default keyboard IP address is 192.168.6.254.
- Confirm on devices are connected to the network.
- Run the IPConfig app then Click on "Search" (Skip step 2-3 if the default IP address is being used)
- Once the CVI5000 is detected Click on "Web" and a webpage will open with the IP address.
- CVI5000 login will appear ( Default username: admin password: 12345)
- Click the "Cameras" menu
- Click the "Onvif Search" from the Camera sub-menu below.
- Click "Onvif Search"
- Once the Rise camera appears Put Check Mark and Click "Authenticate"
- Once the Status shows "Success" Click on "Add List"
- Click on the "Camera List" from the left menu.
- Change the Rise RTSP stream "LinkMode" to "UDP"
- Log into the keyboard, Login for the first time as user: 0 Password: 12345
- The live video should be seen on the CVI5000 monitor.
- Press 1 Cam or 2 Cam to switch between cameras.