Issue: How to change NTP from local computer to hosted server?
- Enable date/time OSD for verification purposes.
- Under time and date settings, input the IP address of the desired NTP server. (Host-name entry may fail)
- Set timezone to match the geographic location of the server entered.
- Hit the save button, and verify that the camera says: 'Date and time being set by an NTP server'
- Reboot the camera and verify that the OSD timestamp has updated to the correct time.
Note* If DNS addresses are not entered into the camera network settings, the NTP address needs to be an IP address. If DNS addresses are in the network settings on the camera, the NTP address can be a common name, such as 0.pool.ntp.org.