Issue: Adding a Rise 1 to a Genetec server.
- Genetec v5.10
- RISE 1 series v5.3
- NOTE: If Genetec is set to H.265, the associated stream in the camera web page will display a grey screen.
- Open the Security Desk or Server Admin Tool and log in if needed.
- Wait for the database and directory to connect before moving to the next step.
- Open Config Tool.
- Open the Video utility: Tasks > Administration > Video.
- Click on Unit Enrollment to add a camera.
- Click Manual add > Video.
- Set the Manufacturer to ONVIF and the Product type to Basic.
- Click Add and close.
- Close the window once the camera is added.
- Find the camera in the tree on the left and expand it until you see the camera icon then click the Video tab. Go to Network settings and change the Connection type to Unicast UDP and click Apply.
- Verify you have live video and PTZ control.