Issue: Adding a Rise 2 to a Genetec server
- Rise 2 v1.61.7766+
- Rise 3 v2.10.2675
- Genetec (Security Desk) v220.127.116.11(5.8.1004.1067)
- NOTE: If Genetec is set to H.265, the associated stream in the camera web page will display a grey screen.
Adding the camera
- Open the Security Desk or Server Admin Tool and login if needed.
- Wait for the database and directory to connect before moving to the next step.
- Open Config Tool
- Open Video utility: Tasks > Administration > Video
- Click on Unit enrollment to add a video
- Select "Manual add > Video
- Select Onvif > All to the list.
- Select Add and close
- Confirm in "Network settings" Unicast UDP or RTSP stream over TCP has been selected.
Note: Confirm in Media>Stream Setting> RTSP Timeout (seconds) is set to 30-60.
- Once added, the IP address should be seen on the left under the Server name.
- Close the page and go to Task>Operation>Monitoring
note: If Monitoring is not seen on the task menu, Click on Tools to add in the Task menu.
- The Camera will be seen in the tree list.