After a power loss, the camera is pointing to the wrong position.
- Rise series
- After an x amount of minutes of no PTZ movement camera will go to a preset.
- If power is lost and restored the camera will go to a preset.
- Log into a camera web page.
- Select the Positioner from the Setup tab.
- Select the Preset settings from the drop-down list.
- Pan and tilt the camera with arrow buttons on the left side of the screen to the position needed.
- Select "Add" then Create Preset. The preset label will be seen in the list.
- Select the Park Setting menu from the drop-down list.
- Enable Park Feature
- Set to Preset
- Select the preset from the Park Preset drop-down list.
- Set Park Timer (after x amount minutes of no PTZ moment camera will go to preset selected)
- Press Save.