- 3212-8000 (v4.5.0832.0000.003.0.0.34.0.R01_20200805) or higher
- 3212-2000 (v3.6.1304.1004.75.0.2.0.3) or higher
- Log into the 3212-8000 web page
- Click on the Setting
- Click on the Record>Record Schedule Menu
- Select the camera that will be set to motion recording and Select Motion mode to the right.
- Apply Changes.
Note: Left-click the Square to remove or to add the motion green block in the Days and hours.
Left-click and drag the point to enable more blocks at a time.
- Click Alarm>
- Select Channel and Enable Motion Detection and Event Actions.
- Select Detection Area menu
- Left-click to add a square to the area you want the motion to be detected in the camera view.
- Select Schedule menu
- Confirm the day and hour is scheduled for motion.
- Confirm recording in the playback menu.
- Select the camera to view motion recording