- ODM (ONVIF Device manager) Click here to download software
With the ODM software, you can be to zoom in and out as you view the live video.
- Open ODM software
- Click on the "Add" button located in the lower-left corner.
- Backspace only the IP address, then Enter the IP address of your camera, Press "Apply"
- You will get an " authentication" error which will go away once the name and password are entered in the upper left corner. (Default: admin | admin) If change, enter the correct user and password.
- Click on the "PTZ control" from the Video_source: media_profile1 menu
- In the ODM software, you will see live video and zoom (-) and (+)