- Cohu Configurator
- 9900 series
The Configurator Application software is used to define the network parameters of the Cohu 9900 Series unit. The following steps are required for setting the basic network parameters, such as an IP address, Network Mask and Default Gateway:
Note: Log in.
User = Administrator/ Password: Admin or no password
- Connect PC with Configurator software and the 9900 unit to the network (Switch)
- From the main window select the ‘Unit’/‘Update Firmware’ menu.
- In the ‘Update Firmware’ window, the user must first make sure the unit is properly connected to the network and then enter its IP Address.
The factory IP address is 22.214.171.124
- In order to retrieve the Setup.txt file, select status.txt in the Parameters files section.
- Press the GET button and wait for the data to download via the FTP protocol to the local disk, and then press the EDIT button to display the data in a text editor where you can modify communication parameters.
- Edit network parameters IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway (if required), and finally Save and Exit the file. For more details about the 'status.txt’ file
- Press PUT to download your changes (status.txt file) back to the unit.
- Wait for operation confirmation.