Added a CostarHD 4261 camera to the 1620XDI and the camera registers but never displays a video.
- 1620XDI setup
- Rise 2 Series Camera registered v1.51 and lower
- Rise 3 series
- Laptop or PC with the web interface of the 4261 Camera open and logged in.
If the camera is running FW 1.5.1, you will need to turn on HTTP digest. To turn on HTTP digest, you will need to log onto the web interface of the camera. If the Rise 2 is at firmware 1.61 or higher skip to step 6
- Navigate to Security and then Protocol.
- Turn HTTP Digest on and click save.
- The camera looks like it is going through a reboot process. It is not. When the camera login box populates log back in.
- Navigate to System > Service and click Reboot Camera.
- The camera will reboot and when the camera comes back the image should be displayed on the recorder.
- Click on the link on how to add a Rise camera by using the ONVIF Conformance Protocol.