Adding a Helios to a Genetec server
- Helios Series (Cam fw v3.03.196 | WebSvr 6.06.129
- Genetec (Security Desk) V220.127.116.11(5.8.1004.1067)
- Open the Security Desk or Server Admin Tool and log in if needed.
- Wait for the database and directory to connect before moving to the next step
- Open Config Tool
- Open Video utility: Tasks > Administration > Video
- Click on Unit enrollment to add a video.
- Select "Manual add > Video
- Select Onvif > Basic to the list.
- Discovered stations will automatically be added to the project after having entered the correct username and password.
- Once added, the IP address should be seen on the left under the Server name.
- Close the page and go to Task>Operation>Monitoring
note: If Monitoring is not seen on the task menu, Click on Tools to add in the Task menu.
- The Camera will be seen in the tree list