Issue: How to install, setup, and use IE tab to view an Octima camera in Chrome browser
- Octima - 3432-x000 Series
- Helios Series
- Rise 1 - Core Package V 5.2.62 Rise Package V 5.2.111
Resolution: Please read - IE tab explanation and description below:
- To install the IE tab, Click on the following link: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ie-tab/hehijbfgiekmjfkfjpbkbammjbdenadd?hl=en-US
- Click on Add to Chrome.
- Click on the Extensions icon to access IE Tab.
Note: When the extension is activated for the first time, you will need to download and open their ietabhelper.exe installer. Follow the instructions from the download page.
- Once the installer is run, you will be taken to the following page:
- In the address bar, go to the IP address of the desired camera.
- Once logged in, you'll be able to see live video in the browser. *You may have to click the play button in the bottom left of the image frame in order to get the video to initialize.