Use the following steps to configure the Action Engine to trigger presets on a scheduled time period:
1. Open a Web Browser to the camera and log in.
2. Browse to the Action Engine Menu and Select Action Engine Configuration
3. Click the Add icon on the left-hand side to Create Trigger as seen below.
4. Select the Trigger Type as Schedule
5. Configure your Schedule as seen below:
6. Click on the Add icon on the right-hand side next to Configured Actions to add to create a response action in this labeled as an Action.
7. Select Action Type as Go to Preset to configure the Action Engine to Trigger a Preset at the desired time and schedule.
8. Link your Configured Trigger to the Configured Actions.
Select a Configured Trigger from the Left-hand side and then Select a Configured Action from the Right-hand side, Then Click on the Add icon to link the two items.