A snapshot needs to be upload to an FTP server.
- Rise camera
- Pre-configured FTP server
- The network connection between the camera and server validated
- Configure a trigger
- Configure an action
- Link the action with the trigger
- Login to the camera and go to Action Engine > FTP servers.
- Click on Add
- Configure your FTP server. Validate the connection then click Save.
- Go to Action Engine > Action Engine Configuration. Click on the add button (+ icon) near Configured Triggers.
- Set the Trigger Type to Timer, provide a Name, and set the Interval to X (e.g 30 seconds). Click Save Trigger.
- Next to Configured Actions, click the Add button (+ icon).
- Set Action Type to Send Snapshot via FTP, provide an Action name, FTP server, snapshot filename, and the number of snapshots. Click Save Action.
- Once the action is saved, click the Add button near linked actions. This will link the trigger with the action to complete the configuration. Test the function of the newly configured action engine.
**Further details about action engine configuration can be found in the Rise operation manual attached.