4290 v5.3.x.x and earlier.
"Error: Max number of encoders." appears on the thermal image.
The root cause is a resource issue. Once we modify stream3 lower, we can enable Stream4 for the thermal. Please see the below screenshots.
- Update to v5.4.27/5.4.87 from the CostarHD Website then factory default the camera.
- Go to Setup > Media > Profile Settings.
- Keep Stream0, Stream1, Stream2, and Stream3.
- Delete any other streams that are present.
- Configure Visible Stream3 to JPEG 1280x720 30 FPS or 1920x1080 25 FPS.
- Configure Thermal Stream4 to JPEG 640x480 25/30 FPS