Issue: Power/Pigtail Options
- USB-to-RS232 (ES-U-1001-R10 (100)
- Diagram 1 shows the type of PTZ and connections that are available. CAT5e and I/O cable /18 pin MS Connector.
- Diagram 2 shows the Camera Connector Configuration table.
- Diagram 3 shows the pinout for the 18 Pin MS Connector to RS-232
Open WinMPC_V4918.exe and select the "Camera setup" shown in diagram 4
- Confirm com port on your pc matches the setting in WinMPC
- Select Receiver Type "4200"
- Select " Cohu" for Cam Comm Protocal
- Select Baud 9600 (or to what's needed) Press SetBaud.
- Press OK
- As shown in diagram 4 press "Find" for the camera.
- Test control with arrow buttons shown in diagram 4
- Note: Part number 4267-XXXX-02 the 7 represents the type of power that will be applied to the camera and pigtail connector used. (120Vac Power) 18 pin MS Connector, H-Series Pinout
- For wiring, distance specifications refer to the 4260HD installation Manual.