- After you perform the Default operation, all settings are restored to factory defaults, except the following: login password of the system administrator, network settings, and system time.
- Make sure you import the correct configuration file for your camera. Otherwise, unexpected results may occur. The camera will restart when the configuration file is imported successfully.
- Click Setup > System > Maintenance.
- To import configurations that you have backed up, click Browse next to the Import button and select. the configurations you want to import, and then click Import. The result will be displayed.
- To export configurations, click Browse next to the Export button, select the destination folder, and then click Export.
- To restore default configurations, click Default and then confirm the operation. The device will restart and restore the default configurations.
Note: Confirm config file is greater than 1KB.