- 8800HD (Helios)
- Download the desired software update for the firmware and Web interface to your computer.
- Type the Ip address of the camera into a webpage (IE/Edge)
- The user must be logged in as Admin to upgrade firmware.
- Click the camera "Setup" button from the camera configuration/control menu.
- Click the "Upgrade" button.
- Clicking the Upgrade button will open the camera Information & Upgrade page. The page provides information about the camera, current software version, and component versions. Follow the instructions on the page to upgrade your firmware and web interface versions.
- Firmware upgrade: Click the browser button in the camera firmware section and find the previously saved new firmware upgrade file.
- Click the start upgrade button. Caution: Make sure to install the correct file of the firmware during the upgrade process.
- The third screen will tell you that the firmware upgrade process is completed. If you have any questions, contact the Technical support group.
- Click the Start Web Update button. CAUTION: Make sure to install the correct file of the Web Interface during the upgrade process.
- The third screen will tell you that the Web Interface upgrade process is completed. If you have any
questions, contact the Technical Support group