Set your computer IP address to the same subnet as the camera system IP address:
- Right-click Start > Network Connections > Change Adapter Options
- Right-click the local Ethernet adapter and select Properties.
- Highlight Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) > click Properties.
- Select "Use the following IP address" and provide the below.
- IP Address: 192.168.2.1 - 192.168.2.254 (Except 192.168.2.150. The camera is set to this by default).
- Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
- Click OK > OK.
Accessing the camera:
- Plug into the same PoE switch as the camera or directly connect to it with a PoE injector.
- Open a web browser and type in 192.168.2.150.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer, version 11 (Requires an ActiveX control)
- Mozilla Firefox, version 50.0
- Google Chrome, version 55.0
- Log in and go to the Setup Panel > Network > Network Settings.
- Change the IP address, Subnet Mask, and Gateway as needed or select DHCP then click Save.