To replace a worn or deteriorated wiper arm, use the following parts:
- Wiper Arm Assembly: CostarHD p/n 8190-5
- Set Screw: Part of the wiper arm assembly
- Hex wrench tool: 1.5 mm
Below are steps for replacing the wiper arm:
- Switch off the power.
- Loosen the set screw on the old arm. Remove the old arm.
- Loosen the set screw on the new arm. Install the arm.
- Tighten the set screw on the new arm.
Caution: Do not scratch the glass.
- Check to ensure that the wiper arm works properly. When the power is on, the wiper blade must go all the way across the window face.