Many sites are viewing cameras over WAN or low bandwidth links and the video is choppy.
RISE 1 Core Package V 5.2.62 Rise Package V 220.127.116.11
RISE 2 1.61.7766
WAN connections / Low bandwidth links
- Login to the camera.
- Click Media > Media Wizard.
- The wizard sets the below:
- Connection speed
- Video Quality
- Profile Name
- Select the connection closest to what you have. Click Next.
T1 - data transmission speed is 1.5 Mbps
3G Cellular - data transmission speed is up to 3.1 Mbps with an average speed range between 0.5 to 1.5 Mbps
4G Cellular - data transmission speed is 2 to 12 Mbps
10-Base - data transmission speed is 10 Mbps
100-Base - data transmission speed is 100 Mbps or greater.
- Specify Picture Quality or Motion Smoothness. Click Next.
- Specify a resolution. Click Next.
- Name the profile. Click Next.
- Click Finish.
- You will see a Setup Successful message displaying the stream number configured, make note of this. Click OK.
- Click Media > Stream Settings > Select the Stream from the previous step and turn on Video Constrained Mode. Click Save.