- Rise 2 & 3 series
- SystemBackup.tar.gz ( from Camera Browser page)
- 00-09-F2-00-68-09_12-15-2021_08-06_backup.tgz (from Costar Utility)
- Double-click on either file.
- Double click again
- Right-click on the "costarfirmware.version" file and select "Edit"
Note: The model can be viewed also by editing the modelIndex file
- You should see in plain text the version of the camera it was back up from.
- Once verified, Close and exit files.
- The backup file has to be restored by the same method it was extracted.
- The backup file firmware will have to match the current firmware and hardware that is on the camera.