- Password was forgotten
- IPCTools (Attached below).
- Set the IP address of the computer that will be used to reset the password so that it is on the same network segment as the camera. If the camera and the computer are not on the same network segment, the code will fail.
- Using your BOLIN IP Finder Tool (IPC Tool), click "Auto Search" to find your camera on your local area network.
- Screenshot the results from the Auto Search and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right-click on the camera and click “Restore Device Password”
- Enter or Copy and paste the code provided by Costarhd support and press OK. Note: Serial codes will expire within 24 hours of generation.
- You will be prompted with a message saying it was successful.
- Your camera credentials are now set to the default username and password.
- -3000 Models: admin / admin
- -4000 Models: admin / 123456
- A change password menu will appear, fill in the required fields, and press OK.
- Press OK on the 2nd prompt to log in to the camera.