- Rise 2
- Rise 3
- Costar camera logger v2.10
- Test data is being received into the camera
- Troubleshooting communication to the camera
- Make all the connections (serial, ethernet) to the camera.
note: If serial communication is used to control PTZ then connect the RJ45 from the camera to the laptop.
- Open the Costar camera logger app provided.
- Enter "IP address" and the "user name" and "password" then Press "Connect".
- Once connected you will have a list of Process names generated.
- Set the "Log Level" to "Debug" on the Process that will be monitored.
- Click on the "Send Subscription Request" and Press "Start Logging"
- Start sending commend with the controlling devices (GUI, WinMPC, workstation)and you should see the messages on the right side of the costar camera logger.
- This log is stored in Log files are at C:\\Users\\<username>\\AppData\Roaming\CohuHD\LogClient\\log\\<IP Address>